Saturday, March 30, 2013

Phase 3 Day 45

Conditioning

1.  Prowler (90 lbs)
80-100 yds x 7 runs

2.  Random kettlebell stuff

Notes
About 20 minutes before I left for the park, I noticed it was raining.  When I actually left, I checked my phone and didn't see any messages.  So I drove to the park as the rain picked up and saw both my training partners already parked.

I drove up, rolled the windows down, as they did the same, and announced, "This blows."

Everyone nodded in agreement and got out of their cars.

When the pavement is wet at the park, the sled feels twice as heavy as usual.  We already knew this though because its been a shit ass spring.  Just terrible weather.

The session ended up being moderate.  It was a long training week, and the entire semester has been pretty intense without deloads.  I need a down week soon - probably next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment