Friday, March 29, 2013

Phase 3 Day 44

Squat
315x1; 315x2; 315x2; 315x2; 315x1....walked out

Notes
I contemplated whether to even log this workout, but its important to log both your highs and lows.  I had zero desire to lift yesterday.  My warm-ups sucked, I felt tight all over, and my hip was bothering me (because of poor warm-up). I told myself to just get under the bar    and do  couple sets.  Tried it. It didn't work.  Part of the problem was I had a big closing statement that night at 6 and I was trying to squeeze this session in.  So I was worried about that, and just thinking, why the fuck am I even lifting right now... No part of me wants to do this.

So, I just unracked the weights and went home.  Didn't feel bad about it one bit.  I do this because its enjoyable.  If I'm just in a basic training phase, why do something I don't want to do.  I'm past the point of needing to prove shit to myself. I'm going to be training a ton regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment