Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pre-routine Conditioning Day 2

Warmup: foam rolling, hip circles, mountain climbers, goblet squats, windmills.

Squat
185x10
185x10

RDL
185x10
185x10

Seated Calves
45x15; 45x15; 45x15

Decline Situps
12; 12; 12

Notes
First time squatting in 5-6 weeks.  I felt a little rusty, but overall I was pleased with mobility.  The point of this workout was simply to start working back into  a groove.  I kept everything incredibly light because there is not a single fucking reason in the world to do anything but that on your first day back into lifting.  That little session above is still going to give me a some soreness.  Not crippling soreness, but that would be stupid anyways.

I'm still tossing around how I'm going to approach the new routine on Monday. For the most part I'll be training for size in this next phase.  I just need to hammer out the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment