Monday, August 27, 2012

Hypertrophy Phase - Week 3, Day 12

60 seconds rest, 5 sets, 13-15 reps

Deadlifts
335x12
225x12
225x10
225x10
225x10

Notes
I was unable to perform the workout as prescribed tonight.  Just didn't have it in me.  The next 10 days includes: finishing my current job, starting a new job, moving across town, driving to wedding 8 hours away.  I'm trying to balance a ton of shit right now. Deadlifts at 9pm tonight, running on a 500 calorie noon lunch kinda sucked.

Anyways, over the next 5 days I'm going to try to get as much volume in as possible.  I'll probably drop most of the assistance work, and use the main lifts to keep the fatigue piled on going into next week.  That is all I'm doing right now - purposefully overreaching. With pussy ass weights haha.

I need to remember what I'm doing here.  Hypertophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment