Thursday, August 2, 2012

Feel Good Routine - Day 14

Conditioning

Double 70lb KB clean and Press supersetted w/ Push-ups
10 x 23
8 x 22
6 x 20

Low Sled Runs
98lbs x 70 yards
98lbs x 70 yards
70lbs x 70 yards
70lbs x 70 yards

Notes
Not  a bad little session.  Doesn't look like a ton, but a normal conditioning or training session goes like this:  walk fast 1.2 miles  in 90-100 degree heat to gym; change; do warmup which includes foam rolling, chins, windmills, goblet squats, dips, and other random mobility stuff; perform conditioning downstars; carry kettlebells up 5 flights of stairs; setup sleds from storage; perform sled runs; put sleds away; carry kettlebells back down 5 flight of stairs; grab bag; usually walk slowly home about 1.1 miles.

Point being from the time I leave work, until I get home, I'm constantly moving at a quick pace for about 90 minutes.  This ends up being a great way to sweat a ton and burn calories.  People might scoff at this, but whatever.  I start sweating when I leave work because its mid 90s, and I don't stop sweating until I'm home.  Seems to be leaning me out.  And I drink beer every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment