Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hypertrophy Phase - Week 2, Day 9

Chins
5; 5; 5; 5

Supersetted w/ 

Pushups
22; 22; 22; 22

Suspended Row
6; 6; 6; 6

Supersetted w/ 

Dips
9; 9; 9; 9

Band Pull Aparts
25; 25; 25

Poundstone Curls
Bar x 70 (PR)

Notes
Really flat tonight.  My whole body feels fatigued.  I'm not really sore anymore, I just don't have tons of pop since everything is getting hit every 48 hours.

No idea where the poundstone curls PR came from.  This is my 4th session with barbell curls in about 10 days. Its too early to tell, but I have a feeling all of the barbell movements are going to improve very rapidly.

Also felt good to get 88 total pushups.  Next week I'll hit 100, which is decent for a workout.  On another note, I don't know why my body hates doing more than 5 reps of chins.  I can add lots of weight and do 5 reps.  Or just do bodyweight and anything over 5 reps feels hard.  I do them super explosively from a deadhang and basically slam my chest into the bar.  I dunno maybe I need to tone it down a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment