Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Feel Good Routine Day 13

Bench
185x8
185x8
185x8

Deadlift Dropset
300x20.  .  . 250x10

DB Row
100x8
100x8

Notes
Gym was ridiculously crowded tonight.  They did a group-on type special for one month at $19 bucks or something like that.  I like seeing the gym get a lot of business because its a great gym, but  it made it pretty hard to move around.  People had the barbells on the ground literally everywhere doing random shit.  So I had to do random shit as well.

Zero clue why I decided to do a high rep deadlift drop set.  Obviously light weight, but it just felt good to rip the bar off the ground, regardless of weight.  Bench I just wanted to get some light reps in.

This week has been totally fucked.  I need to be out of my place by Saturday, and literally every single apartment is falling through.  I can only do a sublet since I'm only in D.C. until December.  It is making it exceedingly difficult to find a decent place that is under $2000 a month.  This is such an expensive city.  Anyways, work-outs might be screwed for the next week.  I hope  to get on a plan by next Monday.  My plan is some pretty ridiculous volume to build some size.

No comments:

Post a Comment