Monday, August 5, 2013

531 Day 2

Week 1 Day 2

1.  Deadlift
290x5; 335x5; 380x5 (belt)
joker sets skipped
290x3; 290x3 (first set last)

2.  Elevated Incline Forward Lunge
BWx8; BWx8; BWx8

2b.  Bulgarian Split Squat
BWx3; BWx3; BWx3

3a.  Hypers
BWx15; BWx15

3b. Windmills
3; 3

Notes
This was Saturday.  I felt beat up and weak.  I'm still catching up on sleep.  Also, I found the BTN presses completely destroyed me the day before.  My quads and core just felt really weak.  I guess its a good thing I'm bracing hard.

Wore the belt because my lower back is "tweaked." This has never happened to me and its really annoying.  I strained something during the 500lb pull like 2 weeks ago.  Anyways, its not bad, but I'm not messing around with it.  The belt made me feel safe and prevents the lower back from rounding.  I'm going to wear it if it makes me feel better on heavier stuff.  If I don't need it, I won't use it.

This day was before I worked out all my assistance.  Next week will look a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment