Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 33

Conditioning

1.  Treadmill
1 mile at 8 min pace (174 Peak HR)
1/4 mile slow jog
1/2 mile 9 Percent incline (183 Peak HR)
1/4 mile slow jog

Time: 22 minutes

2a. Hyperextension
BWx20; BWx20

2b. Roman Chair Raises
BWx10; BWx10

Notes
Raining out so I ran on the treadmill.  I decided to change it up and run 1 mile at a fast pace (for me), and then 1 mile at a very steep incline.  The incline was very difficult and I had to cut it short.  Tough Mudder is still up in the air - incline work is very important since it is up and down a mountain for 10-12 miles.

Did some pump core shit stuff my glutes were sore as hell today.  I love it.  Sore glutes from deadlifting and OH pressing makes me happy.  Obviously I'm working them hard during the hinge, but I also contract them hard during presses. My ability to brace from head to toe has come a long ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment