Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 25

Golf
-27 total holes
-84 first 18 holes, +4 on the final 9 holes

Notes
Really fun day on the course.  I played  much better than my score, but its still early in the season for me.  Putting is much improved. I'm scoring high right now because I just have hugely errant shots.  No groove as of yet.  My old handicap is still in the system from 2010.  I was a 4, and its already trending to 6 haha.  Oh well.

I'm so happy to come back to NH and play at Bretwood.  36 holes with each 18 playing around 7000 yards.  We always play from the tips.  Its good golf and a good challenge.  I like the exercise as well.  18 holes is 5-6 miles.  So 27 means I was out walking for about 6.5 continuous hours today.  If my heart rate monitor is correct (based on 9 holes), that is a 3000 calorie burn.  Time to really clean the diet up and take advantage of this activity level.

Lifting is on the back burner for the summer.  Two days a week just to maintain muscle and strength.  Hopefully, I can get a nice press and some sort of deadift PR since those are the only things I'm focusing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment