Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 23

Cardio

Stairstepper
-30 minutes
-2.1 miles
-486 calories

Abz: 3 Month Position Pullover
-20x8; 20x8; 20x8

Golf
-9 holes
-+5
-1096 calories

Notes
Long day and long week.  Tough Mudder is still up in the air, but I've recently learned that it is on a mountain.  So, I'm going to split my low intensity cardio between jogs and stair stepper.  Two days to each if I can.  One thing that I'm taking into consideration is all of the walking with a golf bag.  18 holes is easily 5-6 miles.  So, I'm keeping that in my mind in terms of recovery, etc.

Looooooooove the pullover, as described in Mike Robertson's latest article.  The stretch feels amazing, and I was really surprised at how hard my abs were working. I love these type of core exercises. Improving shoulder

No comments:

Post a Comment