Monday, September 3, 2012

Hypertrophy Phase - Week 4, Day 15

120 seconds rest, 8-10 reps, 3 sets

Deadlift
405x8
405x3
315x8

Calves
360x8
360x10
360x23

Notes
Gym closed at 2 today and I couldn't get my ass moving and  make it in with enough time to train.  This routine has basically devolved into "Am I capable of high rep deadlifts today?" lol, fuck. Personally, I'm in an extremely tough spot right now.  I have a tendency to try to do everything and never give myself time to rest or relax.  I'm constantly stressed and constantly tired as fuck.  I'm tired because I just don't sleep enough.  Now I'm into this routine where I go to sleep exhausted, but wakeup in the middle of the night stressed out like a huge pussy.  This is no way to go through life, and it makes training pretty damn hard.

With that said, I know I am lucky and I have a great life.  I need to keep things in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment