Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2/01/14

1.  Squat
315x5
315x5  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1o7ZV6sKjs
315x5  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBdstu_KH_Q

2a.  Swings (70)
300 total

2b.  Chins
53x3x3; BWx3x4

2c. Pushups
72

Notes
315x3x5.  Zero pain - anywhere.  Can't really ask for more than that at this point.  Last couple reps of the third set were a little hard.  My sticking point is obvious.  I'm not worried about it.  I've literally never squatted deep in this fashion before, so everything is new. From here on out, its +5 lbs per session.  Then I'm moving to straight linear on all lifts.  Once I get my base back, I'll run a template out of practical programming 3.  I looked at some of the options last night.  I was a little disappointed with the Advanced section.  I'm obviously not at advanced levels right now, but I'm unsure whether I can realistically PR week to week like on TM.  We'll see.  I guess it would make sense to just go Linear ---- Weekly ----- Monthly.  Maybe the weekly lasts for 4 weeks.  Maybe it lasts for 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment