Friday, December 20, 2013

12/19/13

1.  Deadlift
315x3; 365x3; 405x8

2.  Bent Row
135x8; 135x8; 135x8

Notes
Quick Friday night workout.  405 set was done for psychological purposes, not necessarily training effect.

I'm tired of dealing with the injuries.  I feel like shit after most lifting sessions.  Review my entries from the past few months.  Its always about how much or how little something fucks me up.  It never used to be like that.  What amazes me, is how fucking fast this all went to the shitter, and how things seem to just get worse lol.

In any event, aside from my knee(s), deadlifts felt awesome.  Its worth noting that I was marginal sore from box squats last night, which basically hits all the same shit as pulling.  But not as bad as I thought I would be.  As I said in a text to Matt, I forgot some of the cool shit about box squats.  One being that it significantly reduces soreness because the trenth

No comments:

Post a Comment