Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday August 22 - Sprints and Squats

HILL SPRINTS
6 Sprints at ~80%
Zero rest between sprints
Notes
-Need to get back on the wagon with the hill sprints and conditioning.  I haven't lost all my conditioning or anything, but I need to get consistent again and start making progress.  I've remained relatively active, so that helps.
-Going to try zero rest for a while.  That means I sprint up the hill, walk down, and then immediately sprint back up.

LIFT
Squats
365x1; 385x5; 225x8

Bench (strict, 2 count pause, form work)
185x5; 185x5; 185x5

Pullup/Chins
7; 7 

Notes
-Performance and drive was definitely affected by hill sprints before lifting today.  After the 385 set in squats, I was just mentally and physically toast.  My lower back is playing catch up, so I didn't feel like destroying it by going heavy on bench.

2 comments:

  1. also, if you are serious about getting lean, i think measurements should be posted at least every month

    ReplyDelete