Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kettlebell Video Day

Sunday 4/01/12

20kg x 10/10 supersetted w/ 6 chins
20kg x 10/10 supersetted w/ 6 chins
20kg x 10/10 supersetted w/ 6 chins


Wednesday 4/04/12

Swings
16kg x 20
16kg x 20

Clean and Press and Chins
20kg x 10/10 supersetted w/ 6 chins
20kg x 10/10 supersetted w/ 6 chins  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvsUqW3y11c&feature=youtu.be


Windmills
20kg x 5/5
20kg x 5/5  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3u1VSz_sFA&feature=youtu.be

Notes
Wanted to checkout my form on some of the kettlebell stuff.  I look a little too loose with the C&P, but probably because 44lbs just isn't a ton of weight.  The chins on the old goal post are about 50% harder than normal chins.  You'll notice the entire thing sways back and forth... Its basically like trying to squat on a stability ball.  But its fun to be outside and do that sort of stuff, so I'll keep using the goal post for now.

Happy with the windmills - that is how they are supposed to look in my opinion.

I took the videos shirtless to "see my body in action."  Its one thing to have posed pictures, etc but I also want to know what I look like performing movements.  I'm very pleased with the weightloss.  I think the videos make it pretty clear I've built a physique capable of moving weight.  I obviously still have a gut going, but its way less than before.  The second half of the windmill video in particular you can start to see my abs and obliques pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment