Monday, April 23, 2012

Full Body Day 3

Bench
275x3 @ 8
295x3 @ 9
275x3 @ 8.5
275x3 @ 8.5
275x4 @ 9

Chins
BWx8
BWx7
BWx5
BWx5
BWx5

Squat
275x3 @ 8
315x3 @ 8
365x3 @ 8.5 (belt)
385x3 @ 9

Notes
Solid 80% session.  Made sure all reps were crisp and emphasized tight form.  I went to the gym directly after a 3 hour ethics exam that left me mentally drained.  So, I decided to just get in some solid triples and left 1-2 reps in the tank on every set.

Diet Update
Briefly hit 229 over the weekend, but today I was back up to 232.  I keep expecting a massive strength drop due to rapid weight loss, but its just not happening.  I don't track calories on a regular basiss, however I'm switching to red meat for all meals for a little calorie boost.   But really, I just like the fact that I'm eating beef all day everyday.

Carb-up tonight post workout:  double protein shake, small milkshake from sam's club, small bag of chips, 4 pieces of pizza, some sort of bomb ass vanilla strawberry cake, raspberry sorbet, 3 sam summer ales.

This sort of carb-up is standard fare for me now.  How do I know its working? (besides the weight loss).  I get hot as fuck.  Right now I have the air conditioning full blast, and I'm on fire.  My ears are bright red.  A couple of months ago, this sort of reaction did not happen with anything near the intensity I now experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment