Monday, April 30, 2012

Full Body Day 5

Squat
315x5 @ 8
365x5 @ 9
405x1 @ 9

Chins
BWx9
BWx8
BWx8
BWx6
BWx6

Bench
225x5
225x8
205x8

Notes
Its been a very long couple of weeks.  Strength was down across the board.  Usually I leave chins for last, but all the benches were taken so we just did those first.  It absolutely destroyed my bench strength.  So, I just got some clean reps in and called it a night.  I haven't been getting nearly enough sleep.  That will sap strength quick.  Diet on the other hand has remained clean.  Finals end on Friday, then I drive back to NH next Wednesday.  I just need to get through this week and finish strong with school.  After that, I'll have another couple of weeks of driving, etc before I'm finally settled in to DC.  At this point I just want to start the summer in a decent state so I can start hitting the gym hard again.

2 comments:

  1. good job sticking to the diet despite the shit you have going on. just keep plugging away. I have a feeling you're going to enjoy your summer a lot with those new found abz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea thanks man. Just trying to keep my priorities straight. School, diet, then maintain strength as well as I can.

    I agree re: DC. I have absolutely no regrets with my approach. Totally worth it. The strength will come back, and in the mean time I will be much much happier with how I look. None of my shorts/pants currently fit me haha. I'm starting to look like a hobo... but a lean hobo.

    ReplyDelete