Monday, April 16, 2012

Deload Week: Kettlebell Conditioning






Swings
20kg x 25
20kg x 25
20kg x 25

Windmills
20kg x 10/10
20kg x 10/10

Clean & Press
20kg x 10/10
20kg x 10/10

Side Press
20kg x 3/3

1 Armed Swings
Lost count

Notes
Originally went to the gym to do some light conditioning.  My traps were so sore from the cleans, I was unable to do anything. My traps seized up and it was too painful to do any movements.  I believe I was severely potassium depleted.  I usually eat avacado like almost everyday so it hasn't been an issue.

Went home, ate a banana and took a shitload of potassium tabs.  Then I went out on my balcony while it was still light out and did a KB session w/ a bunch of vids.  My back is looking pretty jacked.  Happy to see some definition coming out.

This session was followed by a 600g carb-up Saturday night.  I got hot as hell, and just kept going.  It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment