Thursday, February 2, 2012

Week 4 Day 3

Deadlift
405x1 @ 7
455x1 @ 8
475x1 @ 8 (belt on)
495x1 @ 8.5
515x1 @ 10
405x2 @ 9

Good Morning
135x5
135x3.... and called the workout.

Notes
-Training intensity caught up with me today.  I burnt out.  I should have stopped at 495, but went up and 515 was a little grinder.  I started to do good mornings after and was just thinking "wtf is the point, my lower back is beyond smoked."

Sooo, I just left.  I came home, had a double protein shake, an apple pie, and slept for 2 hours.  I haven't given myself a break since before Christmas really.  My lower back is constantly fatigued.  I'm tired. I've learned a lot about my own RPE, but now I need to actually employ RTS.  I've been consistently hitting multiple sets day after day of 9-10 RPE's.  This isn't really sustainable.

I've been having some recovery issues.  I don't really take any supplements besides protein shakes... I actually have a lots of stuff (creatine, bcaa's, DAA), and I just ordered a bunch more.  Its on!

3 comments:

  1. bring it!

    also,

    have you decided how to work in the backloads?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I'm doing big/normal ones after lower days. Mini/single sweet potato ones after upper days. Total low carb on my 3 off days.

    ReplyDelete