Monday, January 9, 2012

Low Carb Day

I decided to start the 7-10 day low carb induction phase this Friday.  Thursday is my birthday.  I'm going to enjoy it without agonizing how to navigate through it while on a low carb diet.  I'm going to low-carb the next 3 days because I have a shitload of low carb food right now (see below).  Eat/drink on Thursday, then go totally low carb from Friday-Friday at least.  Here is what I ate today:

8:30 A.M.: Coffee w/ cream and 2 splenda
1:00 P.M.: 2 servings almonds
1:00 P.M.: Flank steak salad.  Romaine, sundried tomato, parmesan, flank steak, onion, high fat dressing
4:00 P.M.: 2 servings Planter's Heart Healthy mix. (Awesome macro breakdown on these)
6:30 P.M.: Post workout shake.  30g protein, no carbs.
7:00 P.M.:  Chicken/Bacon Salad:  Romaine, shredded cheddar, 1 chicken breast, 1/4 cup real bacon bits, high fat dressing
9:00 P.M.:  Three chicken sausages

Macros:
169g Fat
27 net carb (51-24g fiber)
195g protein
2525 calories

Macro breakdown is pretty good for a low carb day.  Ordinarily I'll only have one salad and  2 servings of nuts.  I feel full and completely satiated right now.


2 comments:

  1. lol thanks dude. Sadly, its usually stocked 2x that level. I'm just not replacing anything for now.

    ReplyDelete