Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Strength Training

LIFT
Squat
365x1x2x3x1x2x3x1x2x3 (+3 reps, 18 total)
Bench
275x2x3x4x2x5x2 (+3 reps, 18 total)

Bent Barbell Row
225x20

Supersetted with

Dips
BWx25

Notes
-Squats... the bar felt incredibly light on my back by the end of my sets.  I kept my pump-up level moderate.  

-Bench...I did not feel like benching or lifting at all today.  Warming up I contemplated skipping bench, or just doing a few token reps at 275.  "Afterall," I thought, "these are power ladders.  I'm allowed to have an off day."  This display of mental weakness then pissed me off, hence the weird rep scheme on bench. 

-Ran out of time when I got to assistance.  I decided to cue Pearl Jam's Alive to solo around 3:30, said fuck it, and repped out bent rows and dips.  Profanity was flying during this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment