Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Hampshire Lifting: Press/Upper

5/16/12

Press and Push Press
135x3
155x3
175x3
185x3
205x2 (begin push press)
225x1
135x8+4 (8 strict, 4 push press)

Chins
BWx5
BWx8
BWx6
BWx5

Dips
BWx8
BWx8
BWx8
BWx8

Bunch of random lateral

Notes
Really fun session.  Matt, Chris, Jeff and I were all rotating on push press.  Intensity was good.  Everyone was focused and trying hard.

Chinning 2 days in a row was interesting.  By the time I got to dips, I was pretty much done.  Full body the day before left me pretty spent.

Had a nice low carb steak dinner at Longhorn that including a healthy dose of ball busting including: that I'm "beta,"  that I belong in a field as a scarecrow, that my shoulders are the same size as my waist, that I'm going to appear on the cover of men's health (this wasn't a compliment), and my personal favorite - that I'm a "six at best."  This all came from John Calderelli.  Compared to him, all of these things are true. lol. At one time, he was not only one of the strongest humans to ever walk the earth, he was also a national level bodybuilder with a picture in Arnold's Encyclopedia.






No comments:

Post a Comment