Monday, March 3, 2014

LP Day 10

1.  Squat
345x5
345x5
345x5  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euAgOVHt1hU

2.  RDL
210x8
210x8
210x8

3.  Bench (form work)
225x5x2

4.  1 Arm Famers (70)
3 trips each side

5a.  3 Month Pullover
70x3x5

5b.  Calf Raises
90x3x10

6.  Band Facepulls
40 reps

Notes
Normally I do not lift on Mondays (big Saturday session), but the city was shutdown due to snow.  So I slept in and got a nice late afternoon lift in.  I could tell I wasn't fully recovered from Saturday, but proficiency in form is starting to take over.  Even with fatigue, I feel stronger out of the hole for most reps.  Still much to improve, but its starting to come along.  One thing I need to work on, and it takes a lot of effort, is making sure my last reps look the same as my first ones.  Its hard to maintain a tight strong upper back position for the entire set.  When I get loose up top, my chest drops, hips rise, etc.

I may throw in bench form work here and there.  Probably nothing heavier than 225, but I need to find a solid setup to start grooving.  I have lots of solid feeling positions, but I haven't found one that really clicks yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment