Sunday, April 21, 2013

Phase 3 Day 56

Sunday Walk in the Park
-85 Minutes
-Avg. HR 101
-Peak HR 115
-559 cals burned
-4.89 miles
-3.4MPH
-17:21 mins/mile

Notes
Fantastic day for a brisk long walk.  I tried to keep my HR above 100 most of the time.  It was a little challenging because I had to keep reminding myself to keep the pace quick.  I wore my minimalist shoes that I've been training in.  Its really hard not to massively heel strike everything.  By the time I got home I did a wall test and my ankles had excellent mobility/ROM.

I cooled down with stretching, some soft tissue work, and KB arm-bars and KB turkish getups.  I felt loose, warm, and amazing.

I was going to do the sled tonight (I'm trying to do it everyday), but I think I'll just rest.  The walk was restorative and relaxing.  I'm just going to relax the rest of the day.  It is Sunday, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment