Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Extra Workout 8 - Labor Day Conditioning

1.  65lb Snatch
3 Rounds in 5 minutes, 34 total reps

2.  225 Sled Push
3 Rounds Max Effort


Over the weekend I met up with a bunch of DC friends on top of the roof for some Strongman type conditioning.  We broke into 5 teams of 3.  Two guys and one gal per team. Then we did 5 minute rounds where each team member rotated through as fast as possible.  I was hungover and threw up after the sled push.

It was a fun day.  We all went out to the river after words and grilled and drank the day away.  I'm in the back left in the picture below.  Its fun to be in the city with so many people that share a similar passio.  It might be hard to tell from the picture, but there five dudes there that can pull 500+.  Not bad for a crowd of professionals.


2 comments:

  1. I won't find that kinda shit around here unless I join Crossfit. Then I won't be doing that shit I'll be doing Crossfit. sadface

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry don't know how I missed this. Yea its a pretty rare group, even for a big city imo. It is a big reason why I moved into an apt 2 blocks away. Just a good culture of ppl that value physical strength.

    ReplyDelete